Subscribe

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Volkswagen Recruitment || GET/DET Openings || 2010 Passout jobs || Fresher Jobs: December 2010


Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Diploma Engineer Trainee in Volkswagen India.

Job Location: Pune

About the Company: Volkswagen is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers. The company has its headquarters in Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany. In India the company has its headquarters in Pune. The power of innovation drives Volkswagen to create cars that are at the cutting edge of technology. The Company has been in innovations like Dual Clutch gearbox, Auto Hold function, TDI, Electronics stabilisation program etc. Volkswagen group is globally represented by nine brands-Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Scania, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge) and Volkswagen Passenger Cars. 

Details: The Company wants to hire candidates who are talented, qualified and enthusiastic to run it’s facility at Pune. 

Designation: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Position code: GET-01
Educational qualification: BE/B.Tech in Paint/Chemical/Mechanical/Production/ Automobile/Electrical/Electronics from a reputed engineering college. The candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout his/her academic career. He/She should be a 2010 batch passout only.

Designation: Diploma Trainee Engineer
Position code: DET-01
Educational qualification: Diploma Engineer in Paint/Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics from a reputed college. He/She should be a 2010 batch passout only.

How to Apply:
All the eligible candidates who wish to apply for the above mentioned posts can do so by emailing their application or sending them by post. The important thing to note is that the candidates should mention the “position code” in subject line of their application while sending it otherwise it may not be considered.

Apply Online: Email your application on recruitment.india@volkswagen.co.in

By Post: The candidates who wish to apply through post can send their application to the following address:

The HR & Admin,
Volkswagen India Pvt. Ltd.,
 E-1, MIDC Industrial area (Phase-III),
Nigoje Mhalunge, Tal-Khed, Dist – Chakan, Pune – 410501.

OR
View Times Ascent (comes with Times of India) Dated 22 December 2010

13 comments:

shrikant mahitkar said...

Respected sir,
I am Shrikant Mahitkar B.Tech Mechanical Engineer passout from Govt. College of engineering,Amravati 2010

batch .currently working in fabtech projects & engineers ltd.pune.Sir I am much interested to work in your organisation as trainee or

apprentice engineer .so kindly requsting you give me chance in your company.If any vacancy plese call me on 90283565389 or mail me at mahi.shri47@gmail.com

Thanking you,
Your faithfully

Shrikant mahitkar

devil said...

Respected sir,
I am Shamba Sidhanta B.Tech Electrical Engineer passout from Asansol Engineering college,wbut, 2010 batch .currently completed a Post Graduate Training on Industrial Automation.Sir I am much interested to work in your organisation as trainee or apprentice engineer .so kindly requsting you give me chance in your company.If any vacancy plese call me on +917870938687 or mail me at shamba.devil@gmail.com

Thanking you,
Your faithfully

Shamba Sidhanta

Shilpi asawa said...

Respected sir,
I am Shilpi Asawa BCA pass-out from Rajasthan University, 2011 and MCA Pursuing from Punjab Technical University correspondence.Currently working in ISO Certification, Jaipur.Sir I am much interested to work in your organization.So kindly requesting you give me chance in your company.If any vacancy please call me on 7737691056 or mail me at shilpi_asawa@yahoo.com and asawa.shilpiasawa.shilpi27@gmail.com

Thanking you,
Your faithfully

Shilpi Asawa

Unknown said...

Respected sir,
I am Sudhanshu Singh BBA pass-out from csjm University Kanpur , 2011 and Currently working in Volkswagen Surat.Sir I am much interested to work in your organization.So kindly requesting you give me chance in your company.If any vacancy please call me on 08866255796 or mail me at sudhanshu9455@gmail.com

Thanking you,
Your faithfully

Sudhanshu singh

Unknown said...

Respected sir,
I AM GHANTE NITIN B COM PASS-OUT FROM S.R.T.M.University NANDAD,2013
AND CURRENTLY WORKING IN GANAGEGROUP PUNE .SIR,I am much interested to work in your organization.So kindly requesting you give me chance in your company.If any vacancy please call me on 7798833240 or mail me at ghantenitin003@gmail.com

Thanking you,
Your faithfully


(GHANTE NITIN)

BRIJENDRA VERMA...BTech ME..2011 passout said...

Respected sir,
I am Brijendra Verma B.Tech Mechanical Engineer passout from PSIT kanpur 2011

batch .currently working in Mercury Industries Limited kanpur.Sir I am much interested to work in your organisation as trainee or

apprentice engineer .so kindly requsting you give me chance in your company.If any vacancy plese call me on 9026664294 or mail me at brijendrav9@gmail.com

Thanking you,
Your faithfully

Brijendra Verma

Sunny said...

i am sunny diploma mech engg i have 1year exp with till date psml comp chakan pune. Please tell me how to apply for the Volkswagen India Recruitment

Unknown said...

good and is explained in simple words.
scholarship india

Unknown said...

visit again. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great.
I actually like what you’ve acquired here.
UPTET Admit Card
RESULT

Unknown said...

which you say it.
Kerala TET Answer Key 2016
TSPSC Group 2 Result

Anonymous said...

Sir can you tell me important posts of RRB recruitment 2017 according to my qualification. I am 12th pass only.

Akshay said...

Respected sir,
I am Akshay Daundkar Diploma Mechanical Engineer passout from siddhant College of engineering,sudumbre(Pune) 2015

batch .currently working in bosch chassis system pvt ltd.chakan.Sir I am much interested to work in your organisation as trainee engineer .so kindly requsting you give me chance in your company.If any vacancy plese call me on 7350839353 or mail me at akshaydaundkar8055@gmail.com

Thanking you,
Your faithfully

Akshay Daundkar

Vicky Tawde said...

HSSC Recruitment Notification
Directorate of Fisheries Job
Ambala court Recruitment
Hoshiarpur District Court Recruitment Notification
Shimla Court Recruitment 2018
PPCB Recruitment Notification 2018
Merta Court Recruitment 2018 Notification

Post a Comment